Difference between revisions of "Subscribing to recent activity"
m (7 revisions: Import of old wiki)
m (8 revisions imported)
Latest revision as of 16:08, 31 July 2017
You can choose to subscribe to new content Entries or comments on specific Notebooks. New activity on the Notebooks is displayed on the Trove Dashboard in the Your Subscriptions section.
To subscribe to new activity on a Notebook or to change your subscription settings:
- Click Dashboard to return to the Trove dashboard page.
- In the Your Subscribed Blogs section, click Settings. Your user page is displayed.
- To subscribe to Entries and comments from a specific Notebook, ensure the Notebook is selected in the Your Subscription Settings section. You can subscribe to multiple Notebooks.
- Click Save to save your settings. When you view the Trove home page the latest Entries and comments in the Notebooks you have subscribed to, are displayed in the Your Subscriptions section.
If you no longer want to receive or see the latest activity on a particular Notebook, you can change your subscription settings and unselect the Notebook.
What to do next
- Finding items in the eNotebook
- Adding comments to eNotebook entries
- Adding comments to images
- Using the RSS feeds