To record an experiment using LabTrove it is likely that you will want to create a number of Entries and link them together, add links to external resources, upload data from the experiment, and add metadata to the Entries to make them easier to find later.
See the following topics for ways you can use your Entries to record experiments:
- Editing an eNotebook entry and viewing revisions
- Linking to other eNotebook entries
- Linking to external resources
- Uploading data
- Creating a sketch
What to do next
- To find out how to use metadata effectively in your Notebook, see Using metadata
- You can create template Entries to help you record consistent information for different experiments. For more information, see Recording repeated processes.