You can use the Quotes button or markup to indent text in your Entry. The following image shows the Quotes button:
To insert a quote, select the text that you want to indent and click the Quotes button. The quote markup is added to your post:
[quote][/quote]. Alternatively you add the markup manually. The text within the quotes markup is displayed indented when the Entry is saved. For example,
[quote]This is a quote[/quote]
is displayed as:
- This is a quote
What to do next
- For more options for formatting a Entry, see Formatting an eNotebook entry.
- To find out how to create a Entry, see Creating eNotebook entries.
- To find out how to add special and accented characters to your Entry, see Using special characters.
- For information on editing a Entry and viewing previous versions of a Entry, see Editing an eNotebook entry and viewing revisions.
- To find out how to create links to other Entries and external resources in your Entry, see Linking to other eNotebook entries and Linking to external resources.
- To find out how to attach data files and pictures to your Entries, see Uploading data.
- For guidance on creating Entries for recording experiments, see Recording experiments.