Subscribing to recent activity
You can choose to subscribe to new content Posts or comments on specific E-notebooks. New activity on the E-notebooks is displayed on the Trove Dashboard in the Your Subscriptions section.
To subscribe to new activity on a E-notebook or to change your subscription settings:
- Click Dashboard to return to the Trove dashboard page.
- In the Your Subscribed Blogs section, click Settings. Your user page is displayed.
- To subscribe to Posts and comments from a specific E-notebook, ensure the E-notebook is selected in the Your Subscription Settings section. You can subscribe to multiple E-notebooks.
- Click Save to save your settings. When you view the Trove home page the latest Posts and comments in the E-notebooks you have subscribed to, are displayed in the Your Subscriptions section.
If you no longer want to receive or see the latest activity on a particular E-notebook, you can change your subscription settings and unselect the E-notebook.
What to do next
- Finding items in the eNotebook
- Adding comments to eNotebook entries
- Adding comments to images
- Using the RSS feeds