Formatting an eNotebook entry
There are a range of option available in LabTrove to format the text in your Posts to make them easier to read. You can use the formatting options on the menu, manually type in code for the formatting, or you can use keyboard shortcuts. See the following list of options for ways that you can format your Posts:
Alternatively for more advanced formatting you can use html markup. Click on the HTML button to view and edit the content of the Post using html markup.
What to do next
- To find out how to create a Post, see Creating eNotebook entries.
- To find out how to add special and accented characters to your Post, see Using special characters.
- For information on editing a Post and viewing previous versions of a Post, see Editing an eNotebook entry and viewing revisions.
- To find out how to create links to other Posts and external resources in your Post, see Linking to other eNotebook entries and Linking to external resources.
- To find out how to attach data files and pictures to your Posts, see Uploading data.
- For guidance on creating Posts for recording experiments, see Recording experiments.