Changing the font size
You can change the size of the font displayed in your Post by selecting one of the default text sizes from the menu, or you can choose to manually specify a size. To set the text size to one of the preset text sizes:
- Select the text you want to change
- Click Font Size on the menu to display the available font sizes.
- Select the appropriate size from the list of options that is displayed:
The selected text is displayed in the new font size.
To manually specify a font size for your text you must use size markup in your Post. Any text between the tags is displayed in the font size that you specify. For example:
You can set the font size to any size, but you might want to Preview the Post to ensure that the text is visible in the Post if you use a very large or small font size.
What to do next
- For more options for formatting a Post, see Formatting an eNotebook entry.
- To find out how to create a Post, see Creating eNotebook entries.
- To find out how to add special and accented characters to your Post, see Using special characters.
- For information on editing a Post and viewing previous versions of a Post, see Editing an eNotebook entry and viewing revisions.
- To find out how to create links to other Posts and external resources in your Post, see Linking to other eNotebook entries and Linking to external resources.
- To find out how to attach data files and pictures to your Posts, see Uploading data.
- For guidance on creating Posts for recording experiments, see Recording experiments.